This page lists recent developments in realizing Europe’s Hidden Treasures (News and Books) based on external channels and direct references to our book and program. It’s a further way for you and us to track the progress being made.
- Shaping Europe’s digital future
- European sovereign cloud project
- Law, Ethics and Governance – Fragile but necessary coexistence
- EP briefing on SMEs and Better Regulation
- New report on the efficiency and strength of cooperative banks, by Prof. Dr. Hans Groeneveld, Tilburg University
- Suggestion of ‘fast-track’ procedure at European Court of Justice, by MEP
- Anu Bradford, The Brussels Effect – How the European Union Rules the World, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2020.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, Rewriting the Rules of the European Economy: An Agenda for Growth and Shared Prosperity, New York: WW Norton & Co., 2020.
- Thomas Philippon, The Great Reversal – How America Gave Up on Free Markets, Cambridge, Massachusetts: The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 2019.
- Rachel Botsman, Who can you trust?: how technology brought us together and why it might drive us apart, New York: Public Affairs, 2017.